NLEW Bartending Class
Friday, October 13th @ 6-8pm in the Bistro
Join us for our first NLEW Bartending Class here at the winery in our Bistro! Learn how to make 4 exciting cocktails while enjoying a flatbread of your choice. Perfect for a date night or night out with friends!
Included with your ticket:
- 1.5-2hrs of instruction from one of our very own Bartenders, Brooke.
- All materials and supplies needed to craft your own cocktails, including a bartending kit (cocktail shaker, jigger, muddler, bottle pour spout) and recipe book with the recipes you will be making and a few bonus ones as well!
- One personal flatbread per person, your choice of 4 flavours.
- Dedicated server and full bar/food menus available.
The 4 cocktails you will be learning are:
- Cosmo, with an NLEW twist
- Sweet Daiquiri, with floral notes
- Cookies and cream White Russian
- Refreshing cucumber and apple Mojito
Pricing includes gratuity and GST. Please note any dietary restrictions in the comments, or simply call into the Wine Shop to discuss. 250.564.1112
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Products will be shipped via Canada Post and arrive in 2-3 business days depending on location. Remote locations may be delayed up to 5 days. Products are shipped in corrugated cardboard and protected from damage. Please be kind to the environment and reuse or recycle where possible.
In the event that a product is incorrectly shipped, damaged, or otherwise not as expected, full refunds are available on unopened bottles of wine within 14 days of receipt. Refunds available for opened or damaged products if they are not fully consumed. Please send a photo and e-mail of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 48 hours.
Store wine in a cool dry place, keep inside as best you can.
Serve room temperature or from the fridge based on the wine & your preference.
Once opened wine is generally good for 3-5 days, after which the wine will begin to lose it flavour or develop a sour taste.